US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: I'm being poisoned by a corporation for exposing them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I'm being murdered by a corporation in the hospital in the state of San Diego. I saw what they did to certain people and I exposed them, now I'm being poisoned. They have poisoned my home, my animals, and my friend. My animals and friend are surviving but unfortunately I'm not. I have a will that my daughter is trying to get ahold of. She has grouped up with the bad side because my mother left her a will that gave me a lot of money and not much left to them. I own a house that my daughter thought will be hers and has made arrangements with the corporation for them to get my will. I had already sold the house to legally qualified buyers which my daughter doesn’t know. I would like to know what I can do to prevent this from happening, them taking my will. They have been in my home, stolen my jewelry, and broke into my safe. I had paid a lot of money for my protection and they are still poisoning me. They have been doing this for three years and I don't have much time left. They are planning on killing me this evening. They are not allowing calls through my phone. It would be best to give me a time in which I can return the call.