US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: A tree fell at my rental home and caused major property damages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I'm looking for legal representation for property damage at my rental home in Green Valley, CA that I moved into back in December 2021. There was a huge tree on the property and I told the owner that it needed to be removed and was told it would have to wait until after the holidays. However, on December 27, 2021, around 2 AM it fell and caused major damages. Destroyed my shed and totaled 2 cars. And damaged my other vehicles (chevy Tahoe, 92 Honda, 2014 Ford & 2018 Honda). I was told by the owner (xxxx xxxx) that his homeowner's insurance would take care of it and no one has contacted me from the insurance company. I am now living in a hotel with my family and has since spent around $4000 and is still spending out of pocket. Was told an adjuster would come and check things out and no one has come and I asked again and was told someone would be there on Sunday 1/9/2022. I needĀ help getting this resolved and I want to be compensated for all the damages, money I have spent due to being displaced from my home & living in a hotel. I paid $17,000 for 6 months rent.