US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Dispute with Forex Broker - Excentral International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I invested in Excentral International, a forex broker based in Turkey. I was tricked into investing all my money to a total of 40 thousand USD. The accounts manager assigned to me initially assisted me in making money in my forex trading. After I earned about 20 thousand dollars, my account manager insisted I close all my open trades including my bitcoin crypto trade which was making money. He said I will be instructed shortly on how I can make my bitcoin trade double. He then made me open trades which I did not have an idea, were losing trades.. all I knew was that he was helping me become profitable as he promised since I held a gold account and I according to him was valuable and entitled to trading assistance. Then that same night all my trades lost, a total of more than 60K USD. Can I file a complaint against the Account Manager or with Forex Broker - Excentral International? Do you think I have a good case to win?